oranje - recent posts from my current home

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Survey show @Digging Pitt

Inside Out Six: Selections from the Flat Files
I've been meaning to post about this show for a while now. I though I'd better get it up now, since the exhibit will be closing on Saturday, August 18.

JohnFobes' pinhole photography and Jon Lewis' work is very eerie, but still gives me an opportunity to create my own narrative. I really appreciate that aspect of these works. Eric Stern's work is always interesting, with its emphasis on calligraphy, adding visualization to definition, connotation and combustion.

The exhibit has a nice range of mediums and aesthetics. There are more artists; you should check it out before it comes down.

John Fobes
Eric Stern
Jon Lewis
Inside Out Six: Selections from the Flat Files
Digging Pitt Gallery
MySpace
Pittsburgh Arts - Digging Pitt Gallery
4417 Butler St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
p 412.605.0450
f 412.605.0451 Gallery Hours
TH 12 - 9
FR 12 - 7
SA 11 - 7
SU 11 - 7

No comments: