oranje - recent posts from my current home

Saturday, September 09, 2006

I'm moved!

All of my stuff has been moved into the new space (thanks Louise, thanks Chuck) . My last studio was about 380 sq/ft. This one is about 800 sq/ft.

How did I get all of that stuff into 380 sq/ft and still have room to work? I must have shifted over 100 boxes yesterday. We moved furniture today. The studio has been set-up. The entire floor has been swept and mopped twice.

There are still some things that need to be worked on; we have to paint. I have to finish unpacking. Lots of boxes. I mean really. Hopefully, I'll remember to take my camera next time I'm up.

But for now, it's back to work. We are installing three exhibits at Digging Pitt and Digging Pitt Too that open on Thursday September 14. There's a flood of information about the exhibits on the gallery site and the blog.

Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: