oranje - recent posts from my current home

Friday, October 13, 2006

A Game of Tag (Book Survey).

Merge Divide tagged me for this meme. He was tagged by Studio Twenty Three. Now, I'm supposed to tag somebody to participate in this game. Hmmm... I know a couple people that check in here regularly but don't blog. Well, I guess all I can do is put it out there in the air and see what happens. I tag Christiane d.


1. ONE BOOK THAT CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
A Color Notation - Munsell

2. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE READ MORE THAN ONCE?
Way to many of these. I can't pick just one...
To Kill a Mockingbird - Lee (I used to read this book about every eighteen months)
In Cold Blood - Capote

The Wayward Bus - Steinbeck (Love this story - a lot)
Call it Sleep - Roth (I've read this three times. It gets better each time)

3. ONE BOOK YOU WOULD WANT ON A DESERT ISLAND?
Only one?
East of Eden - Steinbeck

4. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Adams

5. ONE BOOK THAT MADE YOU CRY?
Pay It Forward

6. ONE BOOK YOU WISH YOU HAD WRITTEN?
Call it Sleep

7. ONE BOOK YOU WISH HAD NEVER BEEN WRITTEN?
The Big Bad Wolf - Patterson

8. ONE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING?
Shifting Landscapes - Roth

9. ONE BOOK YOU HAVE BEEN MEANING TO READ?
Our Ecstatic Days - Erickson

10. ONE BOOK YOU'RE GLAD YOU OWN?
Okay, more than one. But these are the ones that I want to buried with...
A limited edition Candide, illustrated by Klee
Call it Sleep - Roth

11. ONE BOOK THAT MUST BE READ ALOUD?
Green Eggs and Ham

No comments: