oranje - recent posts from my current home

Friday, October 20, 2006

Stupid computer games

There was a really annoying spam post on my blog this morning. I'm sure you don't care about the details anymore than I did.

Here's the thing.

In the process of deleting the stupid thing, I realized that I had a five day gap between posts. And it was for a really stupid reason.

Yes, I've been busy (not that busy)

There was an art party I had to attend on Tuesday evening (what were you doing Tuesday morning?)

Thursday night I spent at the studio, helping my brother with a photo shoot. (and on Wednesday you were...)

Time to confess. You know those games that are pre-loaded onto your computer? Stop it, yes you do. I spent way too much time playing one of them this week. I mean, waaaayyyy too much time.

I VOW NEVER TO PLAY MINESWEEPER AGAIN

Well, at least for a month. Do you think I might have some sort of compulsive disorder?

No comments: